Hello Blog

Well here I am again writing in this thing. A lot has happened for sure since the last time I wrote on this thing so maybe I can start updating in more of a routine way. Anyway on with the show.

So a while back ago, my father, mother, and I went to go watch the Aquatennial parade in downtown Minneapolis.  We always sit close to where the parade starts and it just so happens that the really annoying and loud K102 stand is right there...  Anyway we sit down for a peaceful wait around 5 so we can claim our seats.  I was bored so I made a little time lapse video of the cars and whatnot going by.



No sound or anything fun like that but a few of the people driving by would make faces and wave at my camera.  I was meant to show the hoards of people walking down the street to start the race but wouldn't you know they didn't close the road until everyone already walked by us. You can catch a glimpse of the chaos on the very left side with the people walking down the side walk.


So back to my ranting. K102 sets up a booth with a "special person" seating area. After seeing who was sitting in it I will agree that it was the "special" group. Anyway back on track,  they set up a platform so they can see everything pretty good and set up their speakers so loud you could probably hear them through the vibrations in your teeth if you were deaf.  It is fine that they talk about the floats and sponsors driving by but honestly, do they have ramble on about everyone for 5 minutes? no.  Do they really have to name every member of the marching bands and their parents when I am trying to listen to the band? they think so.  It is a nice parade but K102 has to ruin it for about half the people watching. Ugh, anyway I will figure something else to put in a few minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment