Crazy Friday Night

Oh boy, where do I begin?

Well lets start off with Friday. After a few heated debates and arguments I finally convinced Sally to let me go up to camp work weekend instead of staying in town to drive her somewhere. So after classes I rush home only to find we aren't going to leave until around 6.  I then proceeded to invite Sally and Kyle over for a couple of heated bouts of ps3 monopoly.  We finished up monopoly at 5:45 but Sally started freaking out because I supposedly said I would help her with her microeconomics homework. Then I proceeded to lose my computer cable so to the upstairs computer she went. After talking about how much she hates typing on my dads light up rubber keyboard I find my computer cable sitting right next to the chair.

Upstairs I go only to find John, Michael, and Theresa waiting to hop in the car and take off.  Little did they know I had to figure out two tests and was already running late.  After much bickering from my siblings they finally decide to go pick up Matt and Robbie and then come back and pick me up.  Well when they got back we were just finishing up the first one and they made sure we knew they weren't to happy.  The time we finally finished the homework and actually headed out was 7 pm.

On the ride up Michael has a book of minute mysteries and stupid questions that he was asking us.  One of the earlier ones was a mystery about why a girl is gluing leaves back onto a tree.  After a few minutes of asking questions and guessing ridiculous answers I finally blurted out that the doctor told her she would die by the time the leaves have fallen so she is out there trying to make them not fall. Turns out that was pretty much the answer.  A few minutes later he asked us what the presidents name was back in 1984.  Well we start guessing every possible president we know, from Nixon to Reagan to Garfield and even to Lincoln but we had no idea.  After about 20 embarrassing minutes he finally gave us a hint.

The hint was his first name started with a B and his last name started with an O.  That didn't help anyone out and everyone started making up random names or just shouting B.O.  Well after another 20 minutes or so he told us the answer was Barack Obama and we all felt like idiots...

We arrived in Duluth around 9:15ish so we decide to stop in at the villa and say hello.  Turns out my parents didn't think we would stop so they were moping around town.  Well back down the hill to the gas station and then over the bridge into Wisconsin. After a long boring trip through Superior we hit the open road and pull up to the dirt road to camp.  Michael wanted to play with his green laser pen out the window but as luck would have it there was a car in front and behind us so the only place it could go was out the side.  That got boring so he decided to shine it into the trees in front of the van that was ahead of us. The instant it got to the front of the van they hit the breaks and we all laughed pretty hard. 

After that it was just another night at camp. Said hello to everyone and sat in the oven warm lodge.  I know you all liked the time lapse of my room, and well, lucky you! I made a new one.  It is kind of dark since we happened to drive up their at night but it gives you the general idea of our trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment