Here come the tests


Well as the title says the next two days I will have two tests. My marketing class test is over 5 chapters and my organizational management is over only two. The big news of today is I happened to be browsing Craigslist right before heading to class and saw some good speakers and sent an email and went to class. After a hour and a half of class ticks by my pocket starts vibrating with a text message saying the speakers were mine. So after class I took off to Hudson to pick them up. Drove back to school attended class and started moving stuff into my room. It took a bit of tinkering with wires and settings and all that but I finally have it set up and working as I am watching the news.  A picture of the final setup is below.  I received the two big speakers, the woofer hiding behind the TV, and the receiver on top the left speaker.




Sally was talking to me on gmail and ran across a craigslist add for volunteer activities. I looked more into this opportunity and have found some great opportunities to help out that would be fun to participate in.  You can check out their site at handsontwincities.  Well I am going to watch some Letterman and study for my test tomorrow morning now and head to bed for a big day tomorrow.

One Random thought before I go. If you ever wondered how big the largest animal on earth is Click Here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment