Yay Weekend

So finally the weekend is here and there are no tests until Wednesday.... So to fill you in since my last post: I have been busy with the test, I fixed my TV, and I had a weird dream about Michael Jackson.  The big news is that I finally found out why the VCR I brought back to school was not working. It turns out that the TV needs to be on channel 4 (I am an idiot). Anyway I have the converter box and my ps2 hooked up through the VCR, which runs to my TV, and they are all hooked into the receiver that I received from someone off of Craigslist. Yup, living the good life.

Anyway, tomorrow seems like it's going to turn out to be an interesting day. The plan is to go see Trans Siberian Orchestra at 3 and then 'someone' is trying to force me to go to a Deaf movie so I would sit there for 2 hours having no idea what they were saying. Maybe a good time to take a nap.  Sally and I went to see TSO like 3 years ago and it was a great show so hopefully this one will be as interesting as the last. I found a clip of them from last year on youtube so if you want to see a little bit of what they are capable of, play the clip below.



As a lot of people know I usually don't keep track of what is going on in the NBA (unless the Timberpuppies are actually winning) but I happened to check out NBA.com to see how the beloved Timberpuppies were doing (1-9). While I was looking around on the main page they had a link to a crazy dunk by Dwayne Wade.





Crazy? I think so.

Anyway enough videos.  I am currently looking for some new pictures to mess with in Photoshop because the truth is I haven't taken any photos as of late to mess around with.  Well if I think of anything else I will just have to make a new post.

If you want to comment under every post there is a little line that says  "Posted by Steven Farmer at 9:13 PM 0 comments", Just click on the comments link and it will take you to a little box you can write what you want in.  Also while you are here feel free to click on these random google links and maybe some day I will get a check for a few pennies :). That is all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment